Direct billing to 7 insurance companies is available to FQM members
The FQM has signed an agreement with TELUS Health that allows eligible members to send claims directly to insurance companies on behalf of their clients at no charge.
ABOUT THE CLAIMS SERVICE
Accessible through a web portal, the eClaims service, powered by TELUS Health, offers added value to eligible Certified Massage Therapists® and their clients.
BENEFITS TO CLIENTS :
- Reduces out-of-pocket expenses and financial barriers;
- Eliminates insurance paperwork.
BENEFITS TO CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPISTS :
- Reduces credit card fees;
- Increases the number of follow-up appointments;
- Increases the visibility of Certified Massage Therapists® on a search tool used by over 20,000 consumers annually;
- Promotes customer loyalty;
- There are no registration or user fees.
eCLAIMS IN NUMBERS
- More than 16,000 massage therapists outside Quebec already use the eClaims service.
- 89% of them would recommend the service to their peers*.
To learn more about the eClaims service, participating insurers and eligibility criteria, click HERE
→ Please be aware that if you do not meet all eligibility criteria, you can continue to submit your insurance receipts for massage therapy reimbursement as usual.
For more information, contact our member services at 1-800-363-9609 ext. 228.
* Based on a survey conducted by PMG Intelligence on behalf of TELUS Health. The firm surveyed 344 massage therapists registered with eClaims across Canada between September 6 and 11, 2017.