If you studied in another province or abroad

Even if you were trained abroad or in a Canadian province other than Québec, you can still become a member of the FQM. However, you must first obtain recognition of your training equivalency.

To find out which documents are required and the costs associated with your request, please contact us by phone. We will explain you the steps involved and the potential outcomes subsequent to the review of your file.

Opening and processing your file takes a little longer than it would for graduates from an FQM-accredited school, but we will be pleased to guide you throughout the process.

Should you encounter any difficulties or require further information, please contact our training advisor at 1 800 363-9609 ext. 226 or by email at

Note that no results will be shared by telephone; you will be notified by email once your file has been reviewed.

If you prefer to come to our offices, please arrive before 4 p.m. and make sure you have the required documents.