Mission of the Foundation
The Fondation québécoise de la massothérapie FQM was founded in 2010 with a mission to contribute to the health and quality of life of people living with cancer, particularly seniors and family caregivers.
- Promote health and prevent illness through massage therapy
- Demonstrate uncompromising integrity
- Practice transparency and ensure that it is reflected in actions and duties
- Foster innovation and effective action
- Ensure continuity and long-term viability through sustained action
- Act in partnership to achieve our objectives
- In 2011-2012, the FQM hopes to offer more than 2,000 massages to persons with cancer, and an additional 400 to family caregivers.
- From 2012-2013 and from 2013-2014, the FQM hopes to offer more than 3,000 massages to persons with cancer, and an additional 500 to family caregivers.